Growth-Experts.eu has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Growth-Experts.eu does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.
No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this website nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.
90% of the images on this website are from the website Pixabay.com under the licence “Free for commercial use – No attribution required” . The remaining 10% of the images are own-created images/pictures.
We cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this website, or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this site. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties.
The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content thereon. Links to such third party sites are not to be taken as an endorsement by Growth-Experts.eu of the third party site, or any products promoted, offered or sold on the third party site, nor that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. We cannot and do not take responsibility for the collection or use of personal data from any third party site. In addition, we will not accept responsibility for the accuracy of third party advertisements.
BRAND NAME & LOGO
Growth-Experts.eu and the Growth-Experts.eu logo are the property of Growth-Experts.eu sasu.
Growth-Experts.eu is a public limited company registered in France under Company Register Number RCSMelun 829 123 801.