We offer the full service package – from co-selection to interior refitting to delivery – so you can acquire your private jet in peace and without hassle.
One of the most common mistakes potential buyers make when searching for an aircraft is not taking the time to understand their individual set of requirements. The factors to be considered include:
- How do you tune “purchase costs” ? Different formulas exist and we assist you in selecting the right financing options.
- Your Travel needs. As a starting point, look at your travel within the last 12 months (before the COVID lockdown): how often have you flown, how far, and with how many passengers? Did you fly in and out of major airports, or were your destinations smaller regional airfields? Were you flying for business? For leisure? A combination of the two? Did you also have a lot of luggage? We assist you in selecting the right plane.
- A new one or used-one ? With a lot of recent planes available due to the COVID-19, perhaps better to buy an existing one and have an interior architect do all the interior designs. We assist you in finding the right architect/designer and specialized company for the execution.
- Your annual budget. There are multiple additional expenses to consider with aircraft ownership – operation, annual maintenance, storage and crew to name just a few.
- Model Comparisons. We have the experts and network to select the most appropriate one … and available immediately.
Once decided, we enter a second step,
- We visit and review in detail the aircraft
- Letter of intent
- Deposit (to a broker or escrow agent)
- Pre-purchase inspection (experienced advisor with aircraft mechanic inspection experience). The inspector will provide a list of “things to be done”
- Purchase agreement
- Technical acceptance
- Eventual interior refitting
- Eventual exterior repainting
- Final Delivery
Just contact us for more information by clicking here